Win the Race to Write Your Legacy With:
Thoughtful Business Planning & Asset Protection Strategies
Protective Estate and Disability Planning
Efficient Probate Settlement & Trust Administration
As in every important journey, you must be in control and take the first step; but then I can help as a resource and adviser. I am a trust & estate, elder, and small business lawyer at the Alig Law Firm in south metropolitan Kansas City (especially convenient for the communities of Prairie Village, Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood, and Stillwell, as well as much of northeast Kansas and Missouri's bordering counties of Jackson & Cass.
We Help Modern Families & Businesses With:
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Trusts.
- Enforceable Health Care Directives that Clarify Your Personal Preferences.
- Marital & Domestic Partner Protection Agreements.
- Estate & Trust Planning for LGBTQ Families and Individuals.
- Guardianships and Trusts for Persons with Physical & Cognitive Differences or "Special Needs".
- Guidance for Executors & Successor Trustees during Disability or after Death.
- Mediation and Family Settlement Negotiations.
- Business Creation & Guidance for Risk Management & Asset Protection.
For More Than Three Decades:
David Alig has dedicated his law practice to helping Kansas City area families design and protect estates from $50,000 or less to more than $20,000,000 - by striving to provide high-quality, personal, cost effective, efficient, and comprehensive legal advice and service. It is also our privilege and pleasure to help executors, trustees, surviving spouses, domestic partners, and beneficiaries to navigate the often unfamiliar processes of probate, trust management, and guardianship.
We Welcome Your Call to Schedule a consultation at 913-387-5522
The first hour of an introductory consultation for a potential client of the Alig Law firm is offered at no charge or other obligation. Generally, our legal fees for services are computed on a flat fee or "project" basis -- pre-approved by you before any work is begun. Sometimes fees are agreed to at a reasonable hourly rate - depending on your budget, goals, and issues.
Clicking the "contact" tab at the top of this page will pull down a map to the Alig Law Firm & a photo of our office building to help make your first visit convenient and easy.