Win the Race to Write Your Own Legacy
Will & Trust Creation
You have to take the steps to do it yourself; but I can help. I am an estate planning and business law attorney at the Alig Law Firm in suburban south Kansas City (convenient also for the communities of Leawood, Overland Park, Lenexa, Olathe, Prairie Village, Shawnee, and Stillwell, as well as much of northeast Kansas and the Missouri counties of Jackson, Platte, Clay & Cass.
I help traditional & modern families & business owners with the following:
- Last Wills & Testaments, Powers of Attorney, and Trusts.
- Health Care Directives that Express Your Personal Preferences.
- Pre-Marital Agreements & Domestic Partner Agreements.
- Planning for "Special Needs" & Guardianship.
- Guidance for Executors & Trustees During a Disability or after Death.
- Family Settlement Agreements in Probate.
- Business Creation & Guidance for Risk Management.
- "Succession Planning" for Business Ownership & Management.
- Representation in Estate/Trust and Business Disputes.
For more than three decades:
I have helped Kansas City area families protect estates having economic values from $50 thousand or less to more than $20 million - with both personal attention & sensitivity to cost considerations and deadlines. I also help executors, trustees, surviving spouses & domestic partners, as well as beneficiaries to navigate the unfamiliar processes of probate, trust management, and guardianship.
Call 913-387-5522 to schedule an introductory consultation:
Up to 1 hour in length, will be at no charge. Most of the time my legal fees are computed on a flat fee "project" basis -- pre-approved by you before any work is begun. Sometimes fees are are agreed to at a reasonable hourly rate - depending on your budget, goals, and issues.
Click the "contact" tab at the top of this page to view a map and a photo of my office building.